Who we're looking for
So where do you fit, and where can your career take you? Defining your career path is as simple as knowing that as your goals change, you have the freedom and mobility to shift your career across business disciplines and borders within the global Deloitte network. Whatever your aspirations, we will help you to find a path that will meet your changing needs and support you in enjoying a rewarding career with one of the leading professional services networks in the world.
You are perferct for intern/student/junior roles if you:
- are about to graduate or are recently graduated with excellent marks
- have accounting, finance, tax, consulting or MBA educational background
- speak English or German fluently
- have been abroad at student exchange or you do some extracurricular activities
- have ambition, drive and passion about building your career in advisory services
are able to travel
You are ideal for senior and experienced roles if you:
- have 3 or more years of professional experience in audit, tax advisory, finance
- have accounting, finance, tax, consulting or MBA educational background, Master or Bachelor
- have professional certifications such as ACCA, CFA or are willing to obtain them
- prior Big 4 experience a plus, other similar organizations as well
- have ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- have ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- have willingness to invest time in your own knowledge and competencies
Your future role
Consultants in Audit and Assurance
Participate in delivering differentiated high-quality audits to a vast portfolio of clients across the country and region while you grow and enhance your career with Deloitte. Working with a team of highly motivated professionals, you will have the opportunity to navigate the multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse client organizations, industries, and business environments first-hand. You will also:
improve the quality of their control environment and so reduce the risk of error and fraud;
improve efficiency and productivity;
better understand their long-term risks such as industry and regulatory trends
Consultants in Tax, Business Process Solutions
Be ready to use your experience in accounting, tax law, rules, and regulations to guide member firm clients and work with them to help overcome the challenges of doing business in today’s global environment. Discover a future with an organization that gives you the opportunity to make your mark on businesses around the world. You can focus on:
Personal Income Tax;
Corporate Income Tax;
What we offer
Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
• Work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training
• Attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and performance
• Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
• Support in gaining a professional qualifications
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte gives you the opportunity to work with the best people and explore what works best for you. Your experience will be hands-on, in-the-field, and side-by-side.
But why waste words? Come and meet us!
Apply (please write down in your CV the department and the position you are applying for)
Interview HR + Business Managers
Interview Partner or Director
You can apply here. Deadline is December 31. 2019.