Oglas prenosimo u cjelosti:
Are you a film lover? Would you like to learn more about different cultures? Would you like to have a chance to do a 6 or 12-month internship and be a part of an international team? If yes please contact us!
Taskovski Films main activities are:
- Film sales and distribution,
- Marketing, consultancy and publicity services (PR),
- International relations, cultural cooperation with different media companies
An intern would have a chance to learn and work on our daily activities such as:
- Film Festival coordination including research, applications, correspondence, print and material coordination
- Preparing promotional materials and mail-outs for markets and festivals, informing press and festival guests about our film screenings
- Viewing and evaluating films, writing synopsis of the films
- Research of the international film market
- Updating the company’s website
- Collating film reviews and awards, updating info from festivals for our promotional presentation material to buyers,
- Maintenance of database and efficient record system.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Interested in films, marketing, film distribution, society, art & culture
- Hard working, enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- Knowledge of social media, Microsoft office and Google applications
- WordPress, InDesign or Photoshop are welcome
- Fluent in English
- You can work from any city in BIH as you would mostly work from home
- It can be part time or full time but regular weekly hours
- You need your own laptop (desktop) and internet
- We offer minimum fee based on your effectiveness and number of tasks completed
- Educational & cultural benefits are offered such as participation on international festival panels and watching films
- Check with your University about Erasmus or other scholarship options for internships.
If you want to be considered for the internship for the first call please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.