Oglas prenosimo u cjelosti:
- Name of the project: “Grenner Connections”
- Date of Project: 23.11.2021 – 01.12.2021.
- Hosting organization: “ADRA Netherlands”
- Sending organizations: “BRAVO“
- Place: Sirogojno, Serbia
- Participants age: + 18
- The number of participants : 4+1
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 28.10.2021
- Important note: Preference is given to all persons who have been fully vaccinated.
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
Youth exchange “Greener Connections” will take place in Sirogojno, Serbia. From 23.11.-01.12.2021, it will gather 49 participantsfrom Nederland,Serbia, Croatia, Greece, Bosnia &Hercegovina, Jordan, Italy, Albania, and Bulgaria.
Objectives of the project:
Our aim isto underline the best practices existing in the areasrepresented within the project.
The main objectives of the project are:
- contribute to improve the employmentrate within the participants’ communities
- improve the level of the key competences of the young participants, in particularthe ones with fewer opportunities
- transfer practicesrelated to active citizenship
- promote Erasmus + program around Europe
- encourage new forms of experiential and intercultural learning
- promote alternative and eco-sustainable economic models
All the activities of this project are based on a variety of nonformal methods(games, teambuilding, visual methods, competitions,role plays, group work, peer-to-peerlearning, discussion),structured in the way to meet the needs of young people.
The working language of this youth exchange will be English. Your English doesn’t need to be perfect, neither is ours! Better a little English than no language communication at all.
Who is target group of this project?
Participants will be selected according to the following, basic criteria:
- they are active youth between 18 – 29 (except group leader),
- youth without experience in this kind of project;
- they come from geographical, cultural, educational, social or economically deprived areas;
- they are willing to learn something new and interested in being actively involved in each stage of the project.
Partners will also be encouraged to select participants who are able to express them selves in English, share good practices and are willing to continue further work in international youth projects.
Each group will need to prepare and facilitate several sessions/activities during the exchange” (they’ll be decided later in our Facebook group)
- An energizer game
- A presentation of your sending organization
- A presentation of your country through traditional food and culture.
You are expected to attend the full duration of the Youth Exchange!!!
For more informations click here.