Oglas za omladinsku razmjenu u Njemačkoj prenosimo u cjelosti:
- Name of the project: “Make Art Not Walls”
- Date of Project: 06.11.2021-15.11.2021
- Hosting organization: “Mostar Friedensprojekt e.V”
- Sending organizations: “BRAVO“
- Place: Bremen, Germany
- Participants age: + 18
- The number of participants : 3
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 21.10.2021
- Important note: Preference is given to all persons who have been fully vaccinated.
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
Radicalization in all different shapes and sizes gets often overlooked in today’s world. Often do people close their eyes to the sight of something unpleasant. Probably because of that thought that just you, just one person can’t do much, or maybe you don’t know what the actual solution might be, or for any other reason. Wouldn’t it be a small step forward for humanity to encourage a group of young people to think about what they can do to make a change for the better, to put their minds into the topic, to share all sorts of ideas for a better world together, and implement some of them?
The goal of this youth exchange would be exactly that, starting from understanding the terms of radicalization, discrimination, racism, nationalism, and so on, through sharing experiences and ideas with a touch of art, the most versatile way of making a point and letting your voice be heard. In the end, all of the gained knowledge will be brought to the streets via street theater and a photo exhibition.
We hope to be a domino piece falling onto another that will make the one after it moves, and in that way do our part in making the world a little better place to live in, because in the same moment we are having an inverse situation happening in the same time that the radical acts are overlooked, the radicalized themselves get overlooked, leading to confusion, feeling of isolation and loneliness which is making them, so to say, an easy target to radicalized groups that present themselves as a place where you can easily fit in and satisfy the need of socializing, but with a controversial ideology behind it.
- Each participant should bring at least one local newspaper ( doesn’t matter what the topic is)
- Preparing of presentations by country about groups that are discriminated in their countries, general prejudices and stereotypes that usually people have
- Preparing of presentations by country about radical groups in their countries and what kind of movements are these groups doing
- Think about how you would present your own country through a theater play using your own countries stereotypes
There are several airports near Bremen – Bremen itself, Hamburg, Hannover, and more south Cologne, Dusseldorf, and Dortmund. But also flights to Amsterdam are possible, to Berlin and Frankfurt/Main can make sense.
From there you are likely to take a bus (flixbus.de) or a train (bahn.de). There are special cheap tariffs for groups.
When you reach any of these towns or airports your destination number one is BREMEN. You might use the cheap bus travel (flixbus.de) There are special also offers for tickets with the German Railways (bahn.de). When arriving in Hanover or Hamburg, there is a group ticket called Niedersachsen ticket for this region, which includes Bremen and Osterholz-Scharmbeck is in the
Travel cost for participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275 EUR
For more information click on the link.
To apply, fill out the application form.