Ako imate više od 18 godina, govorite engleski jezik, imate jaku motivaciju i spremni ste putovati, budite slobodni da aplicirate na ovaj projekat.
Oglas prenosimo u cjelosti:
Our main idea is to explore and discuss the concept of mixed-ability youth project, in which young people with and without a disability can participate on equal basis. This project will get together those who are already working with young people with physical/mental disability and those who have never worked, but would like to start in future. During the TC we will exchange experience and know-how, try how to manage mixed-ability activities and start new cooperations for common projects.
Name of the project is “ART OF INCLUSION – INCUBATOR OF MIXED-ABILITY YOUTH PROJECTS“.
Date of Project: 22.05 – 29.05.2021.
Applicant organization: “Windmill Tree”
Hosting organization: “Windmill Tree”
Sending organizations: “BRAVO” – Responsible for the participant from BiH
Place: Izery Mountains, POLAND
Participants age: 18+
The number of participants: 1 from BiH
Deadline for applying: 25.03.2021
Selection Results: 05.04.2021
- to provide an opportunity for youth workers (both for newcomers and those with experience)
- to meet project partners for future common mixed-ability youth projects within the framework of Erasmus+
- to provide youth workers support for partner finding, project idea development and project application writing
- to exchange and discuss ideas on how mixed-ability youth projects can contribute to advocacy of inclusion
- to explore art of inclusion
PARTICIPANT PROFILE :
- Older than 17 years old
- Experience in work with youth with disability / or strong interest in getting such experience
- Active involvement in sending Organization activities – full time / part time worker / volunteer
- To be available to attend all the project activities
- Communicative level of English
More informations avaliable on this link.