Interns/Juniors for our audit department in Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
23 March 2017 – 10 April 2017, 11:24AM – 11:24AM, CET Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We are looking for candidates who:
- have a university degree or will graduate in 2017 in economics or in a relevant field;
- have excellent knowledge in written and spoken English;
- have a high level of commercial, financial, legal and IT awareness;
- have good communicative skills;
- have good organizational skills and show initiative;
- and have the highest level of personal integrity;
- internship for definite term with the possibility of employment;
- or work for definite term with the possibility of permanent employment;internationally recognized training and professional development (ACCA Qualification program) which is mandatory for employees;
- a structured career plan;
- work with a young and friendly team in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- a wide variety of client engagement work in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region;
- a rewarding compensation package.
Please send your application to our office by April 10, 2017 via link.
Expected start date: October 2017.
Full announcement: KPMG_Junior_Intern 2017_Audit