Oglas za prijavu na omladinsku razmjenu u Grčku prenosimo u cjelosti:
- Name of the project: “Combating Hate Speech by Art and Creative Writing”
- Date of Project: 12.11.2021 – 20.11.2021.
- Hosting organization: “ANTIK”
- Sending organizations: “BRAVO“
- Place: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Participants age: + 18
- The number of participants : 4
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 23.10.2021
- Important note: Preference is given to all persons who have been fully vaccinated.
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
Combating Hate Speech by Art and Creative Writing aims to raise capacities of the partners to apply creative writing and art to combat online and offline hate speech.
- To develop competencies of youth workers and educators to design and deliver activities based on creative writing and art aiming to fight online and offline hate speech especially targeting young people;
- To raise competencies of youth workers and educators to apply creative writing and art in the process of raising awareness on online and offline hate speech;
- To transfer lessons learned from international to national level through capacity building activities and to raise awareness on online and offline hate speech among involved communities.
- To increase knowledge of the participants and partners on Erasmus + Programme and to support development of new project ideas at local, national and international level.
Main aim of the TC:
Main aim of this training course is to increase competencies of the participants to apply art and creative writing tools at their work. The participants would have possibility to create plans for transferring these tools and methods to their daily realities. Moreover, they will share their practices on raising awareness of local communities, especially young people, on hate speech. At the end of second training course the participants will brainstorm ideas for future projects and develop action plans for their implementation.
The project will be based on non-formal education and will reflect the following features: active participation, learner-centred, balanced co-existence and interaction between cognitive, affective and practical dimensions of learning, holistic and process – oriented and close to real-life concerns, using intercultural exchanges and encounters as learning devices.
This project has 3 main activties: Two training courses and capacity building activities. The info on this document is for the training course number II.
- Youth workers
- Representative of NGOs,
- Youth activists,
- Leaders strongly interested to increase their knowledge of creative writing and art to address online and offline hate speech and knowledge of roots, forms and consequences of online and offline hate speech itself.
- Being active and motivated to create ideas for future projects.
- Age limit 18+
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to transfer lessons learned in local level.
Priority will be given to the participants who demonstrate eagerness and abilities to promote project in their community and organize follow-up activities.
Travel cost for participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275 EUR
For more information click on the link.
To apply, fill out the application form.