It performs consulting business and delivers digital tools to improve the business performance of SMEs. SEEBA transforms organisations by innovating existing business models, streamlining business processes and traditional resources with new technology, digitalisation and knowledge transfer.
We are looking for committed and qualified candidates for the position of Social Media Specialist.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Publish engaging and involving communication that appeals to target customer
• Moderate all user generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create and schedule social events
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Be up to date with the evolving landscape and bring forth ideas to stay competitive within social media
• Collaborate with SEEBA colleagues to to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Preferably basic knowledge of web design, web development and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• Fluency in Swedish and English
• Preferably BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
If you are driven, proactive and creative, looking for an opportunity to work within a highly collaborative, fast paced work environment, then SEEBA is a place to be.
Send your Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing day: 21th of May
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.