- University graduates (ALL educational backgrounds welcome)
- Good command of the English language
We give advantage to candidates who are
- Flexible (willing to travel, to work in various locations, to fit into diverse environments)
- Team players
How to Step into the ProCredit way of working?
Step 1: Assessment day – A mathematics-logic test followed by a Group discussion and Individual interview
Step 2: A two-week focus session in our Group’s training centre
Step 3: ProCredit Entry Programme (six months – all expenses covered). This is an international Programme, held entirely in the English language. It will give you the opportunity to get to know us better as an institution, to learn about our business philosophy and our client approach.
Signing an employment contract.
Your future responsibilities
- Building and maintaining quality deposits and client loan portfolios
- Client acquisition and building long-term relationships with clients
- Efficient performance of transaction services to all clients of the Bank
- Executing all operational and administrative tasks, supporting the branch office, ensuring that it functions smoothly
If you wish to develop your personal and professional abilities in this type of working environment, if you believe that you can fully contribute to the achievement of Banks’ objectives and goals, if you feel that your personal beliefs are in compliance with those from our institution, while your qualifications respond to advertisement requirements – than you could be right candidate for this position and we invite you to apply for the ProCredit Entry Programme as a step to the Banking Officer.
The Programme is planned to start in May 29, 2017. You can apply by sending your CV and a Motivational letter through the following link.
Your Motivational letter is very important – convince us that you are the right person to join our team, help us to understand who you really are.
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented commercial bank for small businesses and for ordinary people wishing to save and to conduct their banking business on a fair and transparent basis. We invest extensively in the training and development of our staff in order to create an open and efficient working atmosphere and to provide friendly and competent (customer) service for our clients. All relevant additional information about ProCredit Group, ProCredit Bank Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Programme and the selection process is available at www.procredit-holding.com, www.procreditbank.ba
Deadline for applications: 15.5.2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.