The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) objavljuje konkurs za studente završne godine bionauka u trajanju od dva mjeseca. Puni konkurs u izvornom obliku prenosimo u tekstu ispod.
Deadline: 8 March 2021
Open to: Undergraduates with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in biosciences and biomedical research
Benefits: EUR 400/month
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) launches the 9th Summer Internship Program to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to conduct summer research at the CRG. The goal of the program is to encourage students, from any nationality, in the pursuit of a scientific career and to introduce them to an international laboratory experience.
A maximum of 8 internship positions will be awarded in 2021.
The summer training will consist of 320 working hours (40 hours/ week), distributed over 2 months from June/July up to September 2021, however all summer internship fellows should be at CRG the week of the 20th July 2021 as there will be some specific activities organized.
The intensive nature of the program requires full-time commitment from the participant. Students are required to participate in all scheduled activities.
- Undergraduates with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in biosciences and biomedical research (prior lab experience is highly recommended) who are in their final two years of studies in the Life Sciences or related subjects (e.g. Bioinformatics, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Chemistry).
- Master students are not eligible.
- Two full years (4 semesters) of college course work completed by the time the internship commences.
- Candidates may not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2021).
- Candidates may not have previously obtained a “CRG Summer Internship”.
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University.
Positions will be awarded on a competitive basis taking into consideration the student’s academic records and the motivation & reference letter(s). Each student will be matched with a specific laboratory based on the student’s interest and background.
All selected candidates: EUR 400/month
If the candidate is not from Barcelona: 1 return ticket to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to of EUR 300 / Overseas up to EUR 800)
Meal vouchers (lunch/working days) for 2 months.
Student interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the University.
To complement the internship the fellows will need to provide the final scientific report and participate of some activities that will be organised throughout the internship.
From this stipend, students are responsible for their own housing.
Participation in the Summer Internship Program does not imply any contractual relationship between the beneficiary and the CRG. If the student, for any reason, voluntary withdraws or interrupts the program, any unduly received payments must be returned.
How to apply:
For more information, visit the official website.