Aplicirajte za ljetni studentski program CERN 2015 u Švicarskoj! [ENG]
How do you plan to spend your summer? How does getting involved in some of the world’s biggest experiments sound? Apply now for the 2015 CERN Summer Student Program (CSSP), an exciting career opportunity with CERN in Geneva.
Deadline: January 28, 2015
The CSSP offers undergraduate students a unique opportunity to join in the day-to-day work of research teams participating in experiments at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland. Beyond the outstanding first-class scientific value of their stay, the selected students will find working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment an extremely enriching personal experience. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make valuable contacts with other students and scientists from all over the world.
The Academy of Sciences Malaysia is now inviting undergraduate students of Physics, Computing and Engineering from all Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia to apply for the CERN Summer Students Program (CSSP). The CSSP will be held between June and August.
- Travel allowance
- 8 weeks
- Choice of dates of stay to be indicated in application
- Health Insurance Scheme (for those students with CERN contracts)
- 40 hours/week
- During July & August you may attend lectures from 09:00-12:30 each day (5 weeks)
- Report to be written by the end of stay
- The CERN Housing Service will assist you in finding accommodation on, or near the site of the laboratory
- You are a national of any State other than a CERN Member State.
- You are a university-level undergraduate (Bachelor or Masters) at least in your third year.
- You will remain registered as a student during your stay at CERN. If you expect to graduate in the European summer 2015, you are also eligible to apply.
- You have not worked at CERN before (e.g. as a User)
- You have a good knowledge of English; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt which contains a link.
- You must forward this link to your two referees so that they can upload their recommendation letter.
- In order to be considered for the programme we need to receive TWO REFERENCE LETTERS and a recent ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
- It is also recommended you upload a CV in English or French.
Visit Official Page.