- Planning and coordinating events and managing event operations
- Supporting planning and implementation of different industry and client focused marketing programs and initiatives (e.g. Deloitte SheXO initiative)
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating marketing content and creative writing (e.g. presentations, press releases etc.)
- Managing Social Media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Collaborating closely with leadership to increase market exposure and new business, raise brand awareness and drive strategic partnerships
- Building branding strategies and content plans together with regional marketing team
- Identifying marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
Who are we looking for?
- Motivated, result-oriented and proactive individual with a creative and innovative mindset, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Undergraduate degree required with preference to business, or marketing, Master’s degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, communications, project management, administration experience is also welcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Social Media and Content Writing
- Mastery level PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Advanced English verbal and written skills
- Strong project management and time management skills given the need to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Designing experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) – Advantage
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
We are bunch of cool, smart and funny people, who work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees. Come and meet us!
Interview HR + Business Manager and Country Leader BiH – selected candidates may expect invitation for interview
Send your CV via LINK. Applications are welcome until 11.02.2020.
We are looking forward to meeting you!