I am interested in the topic of leisure diversity

Opšte studentske diskusije za ljepši studentski život.
corybell

I am interested in the topic of leisure diversity

Post by corybell »

Hello everyone! I am interested in the topic of leisure diversity and want to know how you prefer to spend your free time. Do you watch movies or TV series, and if so, what genres or movies are your favorite? Are you interested in the world of video games, and if so, what games do you prefer and what genres are you most passionate about? Do you like board games, and if so, which ones do you find the most interesting and exciting? What other types of entertainment or hobbies do you prefer in your free time, and why do you like them? I would be grateful for your stories and recommendations on how to make your free time more fun and fulfilling!

ChristopherStokes

Re: I am interested in the topic of leisure diversity

Post by ChristopherStokes »

What do you usually like to do in your free time? I like to play computer games. But unfortunately now I don't have a very good computer and it can't play most modern games. But I found a way out in the form of a site Mahjongg Mentor where I play online my favorite game of mahjongg. I like it, sometimes the excitement of this game is better than some modern shooter. Do you play mahjongg?

Return to “Opšta diskusija”