What is the best vacation rental website to list my home on?

Opšte studentske diskusije za ljepši studentski život.
Jackmine11

What is the best vacation rental website to list my home on?

Post by Jackmine11 »

You might be thinking that I’m an affiliate of Housli, which I’m not. I’m actually recommending them because I once had a great experience with them.

You know, a few years ago, I had to move to New York. But the idea of leaving my home abandoned in Florida seemed weird to me. So I decided to rent it, after all, the presence of human will keep my house alive.

I first put my house for rent on Airbnb and BRVO.

At first, I was getting some leads, but soon I figured out that my post got buried under other rental posts and doing no help to find me a right deal.

ChangeMea

Re: What is the best vacation rental website to list my home on?

Post by ChangeMea »

My favorite difference between a hotel/resort and a vacation rental? A kitchen. I like being in control of my meals (especially with a picky young family), and sitting down in the privacy of your own space for a meal adds to the vacation experience.

There are also greater and more private gathering spaces. In my first vacation rental, my husband and I put the kids to bed and curled up with a book together in front of the fireplace while the season's first snowflakes covered the Colorado slopes just outside the door. It was serene. And not possible in most hotel rooms.

Jackmine11

Re: What is the best vacation rental website to list my home on?

Post by Jackmine11 »

Thanks for your advice.
I need it, because vacation rental theme is so hard for me. :f040:

Return to “Opšta diskusija”